- Perform system requirements analysis.
- Utilize advanced strategies in extracting stakeholders’ requests, and convert them into detailed requirements and user stories, ensuring solutions meet business needs.
- Constantly on the lookout evaluating conclusions from customer-behavior real data, and compile analysis reports to identify issues or business trends, and deliver them to developers and management, then follow-up on all results.
- Effectively communicating insights and requirements to cross-functional teams to help them understand the business aspects of the solution.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes.
- Be part of meetings with various stakeholder and prepare useful presentations, reporting ideas and findings.
- High flexibility to product change requests, and parachute projects.
- Prepare and read system KPIs, making data-driven product decisions.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of tracking data collection techniques.
- Enhancing and expanding tracking data collection, based on findings from the existing KPIs data analysis.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Deliver use cases, BRD, SRS, gap analysis, functional and non-functional requirements.
- When required, create features mock-ups, and wireframes.
- Excellent technical and documentation skills.
- Advanced fluency in English language written, verbal, and grammatical punctuality.
- Excellent knowledge in software development lifecycle, and agile methodologies.
- Well acquainted with video analytics tools to monitor quality of service and enhance video experience.
- Well acquainted with streaming and media delivery technologies, encoding, and multi-DRM platforms support.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or related field is a plus.
- CBAP is a plus.
- Design and plan A/B testing procedures to extract data from test runs.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent scheduling, planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Good knowledge with advertising concepts, and advertising auditing tools is a plus.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
The position is based in Amman – Jordan