(Please note that this varies based on the market and company)
1. User base: Show the developed substantial user bases using the Series A funding
2. Growth: Show the growth of the company and the necessary capital to meet the demand
3. Talent acquisition: How the company is going to sustain and complete their demand using the necessary talent and future hiring in business development, sales, advertising, tech and support.
4. New products: Investors want to invest in potential new products and see how it will help the company grow, scale and tap into a larger market or capture a larger market share.
5. New markets: Investors want to invest in potential regional or international expansions with clear explanations on why the markets were targeted and each of their total accessible markets.
6. Acquiring other companies: Investors want to see possible acquisitions of companies that will create a synergy between the companies and enable a higher growth rate.