- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Business or any related filed.
- Experience in Hypermarkets sales
- Computer Applications (MS Word, MS Excel)
- Problem Solving & Handling Complaints Techniques
- Selling Skills
- Persuasive Skills
- Customer Service Skills Supervisory Skills.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities
- Ensure the availability of light marketing and promotional materials prior visiting the market, including but not limited to ( Posters, Shelve Talkers, Danglers, etc.) and distribute such on Customers as per the Month’s priorities, and locate such in the designated locations
- Submit account statements to Customers and collected due payments as per the Company’s financial policies, provide the Customer with voucher of receipt, submit cheques, cash collected to Finance Department, and coordinate with direct supervisor to follow-up on Customers’ accounts and pending orders.
- Follow-up with the Merchandizing supervisor on issues related to shelves shortages, organization, pricing, and promotions, and the availability of Merchandisers upon delivering orders.
- Follow up on the adherence and implementation of investment contracts and inform the Supervisor in case of any discrepancies
- Follow up with the warehouses and distribution supervisors on delivering orders and marketing materials to Customers
- Coordinate with the direct supervisors to solve any technical issues related to the IT system used for promotions, products availability and quantities in coordination with the related IT personnel.
- Sign monthly investment contracts with Customers to cover monthly priorities and promotions, submit such to direct supervisor to follow up on the implementation in coordination with the Merchandizing supervisor.
- Collect official documents required to register new
- Customers (Commercial registrar, address, phone number) and provide the direct supervisor with such for further proceedings.