Summary of Responsibilities
- Work with text and other types of data and attach tags to the contents, at scale.
- Deliver high quality of labeled data, leveraging guidelines to meet specific key performance indicators, and
- using in-house tools and software.
- Report issues with tools and software to the development team when necessary.
- Provide feedback for improvements to existing tooling that can increase labeling throughput and quality.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable our company policies for securing confidential information.
- High School or Equivalent diploma
- Proficiency in Arabic and English
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office with good typing speed (> 40 wpm and >90% accuracy), including basic troubleshooting with the ability to utilize proprietary tools.
- Willingness and flexibility to work in shifts including night shift etc.
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Proven record of delivery of performance metrics in an Operations environment.
- Practical knowledge of data processing needs and trade-offs
- Excellent communication skills, highly collaborative team player
- Effective time management
- Be self-motivated and take initiative
- Ability to respond positively to working in a demanding environment