Job Description and Requirements
The Senior HR Analyst will be responsible the general administration of the HR department, new hires, recruitment process, termenation processing, onboarding plans for new hires and to support other HR analysts and department heads in the daily operation.
- Supervise and assist in coordination with other departments for filling the vacancies with the appropriate candidates.
- Supervise and assist in the advertising (locally and externally) for the vacant positions and ensuring the maintenance of proper documentation and filing of documents in the advertisements files
- Supervise and assist in receiving and filing the employment applications and CV’s in classified files
- Supervise and assist in the initial screening of candidates’ applications
- Supervise and assist in setting a dates and times for the personal and technical interviews
- Supervise and assist in interviewing and examining the candidates competencies and skills and insure the proper documentation and filing of the documents in the interviews files
- Work closely with HR leadership members on employement branding and creting pipeline
- Support Training department head in internship/trainings program when needed
- Insure the compliance of the required documents for the new employees files
- Initiation and follow-up of some Government related activities in the area of work injuries.
- Maintatin updated manpowerplan for all department by working closely with department heads on annuwal basis to meet yearly manpowerplan expectations.
- Lead on reruitment system and career page installation and maintenace to maximize the benifit of techology to reach a paperless environment at Abdali Medical Center
- Bachelor degree in Human resources, business administration, BIS, MIS or any related fieled.
- Minimum three years of experience in the HR fieled where recruitment experience is a must.
- Excellent English Language skills,
- MS office experience.
- Negotiation skills.
- Time Management
- Time Management and ability to meet deadlines and acheive department KPIS
- Ability to work alone and withen a team.