Abdali Medical Center is looking for talented fresh biomedical engineers graduates to join our six months internship program where interns will have the chance to develop soft and technical skills through direct coaching and supervising by our Engineers:
- Bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering from local or external university.
- 0-1 year of experience.
- High level of technical skills (Electrical, Electronics and Biomedical).
- Very good experience in MS Office.
- Very good English language skills
Duties and main tasks:
Interns are requested to shadow and perform tasks based on direct supervisor/manager and shall not take responsibilities or initiatives to do extra jobs unless if approved, main tasks as
- Support in preventive maintenance checks and inspections by observations and application of test instruments.
- Work closely with direct coach to analyze equipment for failure it malfunctions depending on knowledge and skills.
- Performs inspection and commissioning of new clinical equipment upon request
- Prepare and enters data and logs, reports, forms and equipment records on timely manner to support coach and direct supervisor in keeping data up to date.
- Perform day to day Biomed Department’s activities, including but not limited to:-
- Receiving Medical equipment.
- Support installation teams.
- Transferring Medical Equipment within the Hospital departments.
- Manage end-user needs and requests, related to Biomedical Equipment.